Welcome to my world

 

937,240 Welcome Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

(Shutterstock.com)


Hi people and welcome to my blog. This is where I will be sharing my journey through the computer skills and research module at DMUIC. 


A short introduction about myself, I am Akash Gunathilaka I am from Sri Lanka and I study computing here at DMUIC. Computing has always been a part of me since I was young this interest was accelerated with all the modern developments which make me believe that the future will be hugely dependant on computers and technology and I want to learn more about this.


I have already finished term 1 in this course and I learned a lot about e-commerce which was really interesting after I got the hang of it. I look forward to learning more and improving myself during my time here at DMUIC.

Reference:

(No date) Shutterstock.com. Available at: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/welcome-poster-spectrum-brush-strokes-260nw-1146069941.jpg (Accessed: 5 April 2023).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Process Methodology (Agile)