Software and Hardware Skills

 

Computer Hardware Skills That Will Help You Get Hired

(Careertoolbelt.com)


I have been working with computers for a long time and I know how to use most of the well-known software like MS Word, excel PowerPoint, etc. And with the completion of my previous term, I can use e-commerce websites and design platforms like Wix and Shopify to a certain degree.


I have basic knowledge of Python with self-study however, I have never engaged in any programming courses. I have not used in any special hardware to learn something however I do use youtube to learn a majority of my work because of my learning style.


At DMU, I believe we will work a lot with software like MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint this will help increase employability and gain a deeper understanding of the various software to do work faster and more efficiently which in turn will help increase my employability.


References:

(No date b) Careertoolbelt.com. Available at: https://www.careertoolbelt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/iStock-1017296388.jpg (Accessed: 5 April 2023).


Comments