Case Study (Introduction)

 I will be examining the creator of the programming language Python, we will dive deeper into his story and how he created a programming language that is regarded as the most popular language in the 21st century.


When I was a teenager, I wanted to learn how to program, so I searched the web for the simplest and most practical language to learn. Python was the most popular choice because it was user-friendly for complete beginners and versatile. I became quite intrigued by the language and quickly obtained a rudimentary understanding of it because of its simple syntax and the abundance of internet materials available to me. Due to this reason i chose this topic as the subject of my case study.


I think learning more about this language's beginnings and history will pique my interest in learning more about it and help me become a more proficient programmer.




Comments